Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: What the world needs now...

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On any other day, I would say "fewer guests" is what I need... but considering the fact that our hotel (with 130-165 rooms, depending on how construction is going) had 7, count them SEVEN guests last night, it's really hard to ask for less than that.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3peanuts:
    Maybe girls are made with cats... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nawwwww Tennis rackets are made with cats [img]wink.gif[/img]

    sorry could not resist ... and while I'm in "Chahindler Bong" mood ......"nachoes" = cardboard boxes cut into triangles.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by eris esoteric:
    On any other day, I would say "fewer guests" is what I need... but considering the fact that our hotel (with 130-165 rooms, depending on how construction is going) had 7, count them SEVEN guests last night, it's really hard to ask for less than that.
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">You guys are getting a renovation eh, eris? We did that for the first five months of last year...but SEVEN guests...damn...at our lowest point through the holiday season, we never went lower than 20 actual guests...maybe 12 rooms? We have 301 rooms (depending on the status of the suites...)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member dogbowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is another folk singer
    like I need a hole in my head.
    -Cracker, Teen Angst

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stockton, CA? I'm stuck in Manteca 'til the end of the week.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -I wanted to say the Red Sox defeating the Yankees and going on to win the World Series, but that already happened!
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">Some would say it's all downhill from here now...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the world needs now is...

    -No more tsunamis!

    -Better ratings for "Arrested Development"

    -A sensible alternative to both Red and Blue States

    -Buck Henry to host SNL again

    -A living Johnny Carson!

    -A dead Osama bin Laden

    -People getting over their problems with gay marriage

    -Pies, pies, pies!

    -3 words: more silly sh#%

    -I wanted to say the Red Sox defeating the Yankees and going on to win the World Series, but that already happened! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah. That's when the Cubs win it all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •